Saturday, November 10, 2007

Oh yay! I totally miss OBS now! ):
I miss my group, COUSTEAU!
i just talked to Law Ton last night and i told him,
that at this timing we maybe pitching our tents!
Awwwww, how i miss it, pegs here and there, hammer hammer!
& Oh i forget to write it Grayson has a nick name called Cumster!
It all started when WeiXiang wanted to change bag with Grayson,
so Grayson agreed and WeiXiang say can if you are willing to carry the waterbottles and one other stuff( i forgot what it was already!),
Haha anyway he agreed and we called him the cumster,
because a lighter bag cum waterbottles(15 of them, 2 litres each) cum a thing i forgot,
for a heavy bag pack!
Its really funny and Rajajaja look like a camel carrying the bag, with the poncho!(:
Anyway I miss OBS, short and sweet!
Today, i just rot at home thats all, and went out for dinner at night!
& I can go for class BBQ! Hooray! Demi's mum would be fetching me tomorrow!(:
Aidos people for now!(:
Goodbye to everything that i knew, i want to lose my memory for a day.

No comments: