Wednesday, February 18, 2009




The above first and second picture was taken today and the last was the valentine's day gift! :D
Anyway I was out watching "Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons",
it's a really nice show totally worth my money watching,
and guess what? I didn't sleep despite the movie being almost 3 hours long,
so I had fun inside the cinema cause of some random couple behind doing some PDA,
I guess it but can't be confirm, well you wont know what they are doing behind,
with almost the whole theatre completely black and no one behind, right? (:
Alright got to go do my medical check-up soon for the course,
cause they need to know if I'm physically fit to take up this course,
and I have to send them so much stuffs lah, but its all worth the while! :D
Off to use my computer now!
P.S: Being an owl is so great, I feel the peace.
With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: