Friday, February 20, 2009


I miss OBS. (: Haha, okay this is really random but I'm bored!
Suppose to play ball today, but we decided to change date,
anyway I've done all my medical checkup and I had to take X-RAY,
and do all the test for a moment I thought I had to do blood test,
cause I saw the table of needles beside me,
luckily I didn't have too, thank you! :D
Haha alright, I'm off to post all my stuffs to TP first then the medical form another day,
off to watch TV now. (:
P.S: Basketball girls, give yourselves a clap, cause your deserve it! :D Jy.
P.SS: The photo above is random cause I'm using my desktop now!
P.SSS: Last but not least, Happy 18th Birthday to Sean, its belated cause I wasn't blogging yesterday! Sorry, but hope you had a great 18th birthday! :D
With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: