Tuesday, February 17, 2009


After a few days rotting at home, I finally did something contructive! :D :D
Kim and Tong came over for a swim at my house to have a nice swim,
but we ended taking more than swimming, but it was fun like hell,
thereafter they took a bathe and came up to my house to use my computer,
Nette came home from her school and we went to her house,
rest over there and starting singing randomly,
off for dinner at Ang Moh and we had a great chat. (:
Out tomorrow with my girls again.
Yay, I got to know more about myself from my horoscope that ZuoYang helped me see,
super funny we were like OMG-ing on MSN cause it was so true,
haha! :D Okay off to play my computer yet again, late night again.
P.S: The night is so so so peaceful, how I wish the world would not have day at all.
With loads of love,
Samantha.

No comments: