Monday, October 12, 2009

Sammy & Felix Birthday Celebration, 13 of October Babies! :D

Eeeeeps, october babies!


My pretty cake turn out like this! ):

Washing up!






Look at that two rascals! Getting ready some paper bag in order not to dirty their hands!

Two candles on each side! I blow one candle, he blow the other! :P




Oooooo, salad?



Hello, this is my last day of my sixteen, so I'm here to post first! :D
Anyways just a wrap up on my birthday, I was the organizer(?) of it,
well I chose New York, New York to eat with my family memebers,
but before that I went out with my cousins to buy Felix's birthday gift,
but we still could not find anything for him and even though he came down to find us,
we went to star three sixty to find his shoe, but because of his enormous feet,
the sizes were OOS for some nice design that we think it suited him,
so we did not get anything and we rushed all the way down to AMK for dinner,
had our dinner there and had cotton candy too, New york New york complimentary "dish",
after dinner back to Granny's to have our cake cut, and tada thats when everything comes,
cake was smashed on both our faces and our cake was a cheesecake so I was smelling gross! :D
Both of us had our "bath" in the toilet and came out to have photosssss!
Alright, thats about all for my birthday celebration with Felix, enjoy the photos, bye!
Before I go, I want to thank my cousins for the bag and the shirt, my two aunts for the Ang Bao, Cow Mo for the topshop gift card & Daddy for the money! :D
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: