Wednesday, November 18, 2009

This is what I do best when I'm bored! :D





Hahah, okay don't question me why I took all these photos with my head tilted the same way,
I've no idea but I like these five and also to show you what I camwhore with,
I've many more, I took around 20? I guess, with these random stuffs around me,
hahah cause Hui Yi Ho was taking a long time doing her furushiki! :D
Anyways, the day was great with just slacking and snoozing around,
and I went home to grab my presentation clothes with Hui Yi Ho,
and Mama came over to do work with us till 5 plus then I went to have dinner with the tooties,
had Ban Mian again cause it tasted great, got to prime mart bought drinks,
at 915pm went over to the other hostel to have more food and also to chit chat,
back at around 1030pm till now! :D Ah well, tomorrow there's two presentation,
Japanese & Trans National presentation and Comm Skills 2 test on friday,
say good luck and all the best to me okay? I'm very sure, I'll die for Comm Skills test on friday!
Okay I got to rehearse for the Japanese Presentation now, before Maiko kills me and fails me,
and oh ya, the TNS cooking photos are up on facebook, lazy to post here,
maybe I'll post one or two tomorrow, so ya go to facebook and see, bye! :D
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: