Saturday, April 24, 2010

My first week of school as a Junior.
Okay what should I say first? FML, yes this is a very good phrase to sum up my first week.
On Monday, I had my SSM, for those not in HTM,
it's a subject whereby we have to work in the school's restaurant,
and dress up like some nerds with aprons, and hair tied up in a BUN, yes a BUN,
I'm lucky I wasn't late for the first day, cause the lecturer is a fierce ass,
and he scolded/screamed at literally all the late comers, nice.
Okay thats not the whole main point, the whole main point is that I look like shit,
and I have to carry bricks weekly during this subject to train for the opening of the restaurant. FML.
Okay enough of ranting, next on, tuesday I had no school,
wednesday came school for an hour/less than an hour,
thursday went for lecture with Gwen and the rest, hell yeah I got friends every wednesday to friday,
okay next on was today, went for business etiquette lecture and I have to dress up in full suit every friday,
I shan't complaint cause at least I won't look as retarded as I look every Monday. :D
Okay that wraps up my first week of school, guess what? I have no friends YET.
Nevermind, shall make more friends in the coming week,
oh I have to buy ALOT of stuffs during the weekend, better make a list down now,
alright see you readers in a week or so time! :D
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: