Saturday, May 01, 2010

FML, WHY AIN'T I STAYING IN HOUGANG OR SOMETHING?!
Reason for me saying this? Cause all the fucking good food is there,
I just like googled where is the best min jiang kueh in singapore,
okay pardon me, I'm bored alright, like B-O-R-E-D! :D
& all the votes went to the one at Kovan food centre, FML lah,
I want it so badly now, all I can have now is Jollibean which is effing near my house, J8? ):
And I found another awesome thing on kaya swiss roll in Singapore,
I never knew Singapore had this swiss roll thing,
it's at beach road according to my dad, I shall beg him like a million times tomorrow to bring me go get it. (: Hopefully he agrees and bring me there,
another goody I found was 717's durian puff, again FML it's at Hougang,
why is all the good food at HOUGANG? Thomson, hello good food?
Okay there is lah, like the duck rice, Icekimo, Rochor Beancurd, Noodles,
but FML these are not my favourites, arghhhhhh!
Oh & fuck, I just did a whole post on food, hahahaha greedy or what,
I need to reward myself okay, no good food for 3 to 4 months already. (:
Alright off to sleep and think of a way to get my dad to bring me to Kandanhar street tomorrow,
hopefully he will bring me, OMG I need to think of a plan quick, shall do that in the gym. :P
Tata people!
Love,
Samantha.

No comments: